Doyon warmer/proofers provide uniform proofing and holding from top to bottom with their unique even flow system. These units have been designed for small and medium production of food products.
Can hold with ambient humidity or with optional humidity control (suffix S) on 1.9 kW unit instead of 1.4 kW
Versatility: Croissants, bagels, pastries, breads, rolls, food holding and much more.
- Glass doors
- Proofs from 90°F to 110°F (32°C to 43°C) with relative humidity up to 100%
- Holding mode up to 180°F (82°C)
- Automatic water flow system or manual water fill
- Powerful, efficient even air flow heating system, maintains the right combination of heat and humidity to proof or hold properly
- 304 Stainless steel inside and outside
- Heavy duty 3" (76 mm) non marking swivel casters (2 with brakes)
- Water catch pan: keeps area dry, safer
- One year parts and labor
- 8 pans side racks (4 3/8" (111 mm) spacing
- 9 pans side racks (3 7/8" (98 mm) spacing
- 1.9 kW units warmer
- Water softener system for installation
38 1/4” W X 33 1/8” D X 45 1/4” H
(970 mm X 840 mm X 1150 mm)
26” W X 22” D X 37” H
(660 mm X 559 mm X 940 mm)
Shelf spacing 3 1/2” (89 mm)
120V - 1 PH - 11.7A - 50/60Hz NEMA 5-15P
220V - 1 PH - 6.4A - 50/60Hz NEMA 6-15P
120V - 1 PH - 15.8A - 50/60Hz NEMA 5-20P
220V - 1 PH - 8.6A - 50/60Hz NEMA 6-15P
Electrical service connection located at the back of the unit.
Automatic or manual
10 standard sheet pans 18” X 26” (457 mm X 660 mm)
350 lb (159 kg)
Specifications and design subject to change without notice.